Kim Nieves on Facebook

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Free Food Workshop Part 3: Pizza Making!

Pasta. Pesto. Puttanesca. Oh how I love Italian dishes! And though we never get to learn how to make one on our Free Food Workshop Series, what we did a couple of days ago is another "P", which was PIZZA!
Outfit: H&M Shirt, Mango Bag, Printed Leggings, Turquoise Necklace (again!), Nude Sandals
  
Every food workshop day is a fashion challenge to me, as we are all required to wear white with no arm accessories... Now I'm ready to cook!


Our young and talented cooking instructor taught us how to make dough for the pizza crust.

Then he taught us how to form a crust...

...and to fill it with self-made pizza sauce.

We copied his instructions and each of us started making our own pizza, baking them in a stove-top oven batch-by-batch.

The "thick-crust" pizza with bechamel sauce I had just created... Hahahaha!

Some of us pizza-making students (my boyfriend and I at the right) with our instructor...

Who would have known that the amateurish pizza I baked doesn't taste bad at all. So I made an effort to cook carbonara and spaghetti at my boyfriend's kitchen to pair with my pizza.
Cibo buono! Ummwahh!

0 comments: