Kim Nieves on Facebook

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bloggers United 3

 It's a fashion show... It's a fashion ball.... No, it's Bloggers United 3!
        
Fashion bloggers here in the Philippines are becoming more and more popular. So it's no surprise that the Bloggers United Bazaar has quickly become a must-visit for blog readers and fashion enthusiasts alike. Held twice a year, this event features our favorite fashion bloggers, meeting their fans  and selling their pre-loved items. I must admit: these bloggers really inspire me to do blog posts. And what's great about these guys is that they still keep their feet planted on the ground even if they have made it in the blogosphere.
                                          
Their first-ever interactive shopping affair just happened as recent as May of 2011, but they pumped up the fun by putting up another gathering half a year later. I can't believe that the event which actually happened on June 2, 2012 was already the 3rd installment of the Bloggers United considering that their very first event was just last year. And speaking of fisrts, it was going to be my first time to attend an event like this. As my boyfriend and I enter the venue, which was Grandview Events Place in Makati, I thought to myself, "Wasn't Fashion Week last week?" For every person we saw was in chic style.
Outfit: Magazine-Print Cropped Blouse, Washer Necklace, Black Leggings, Bangles, Brogue Shoes (I regret that I wore flats that day 'cause they were all on killer heels... I should have looked much taller! Haha!)




The very pretty Kryz Uy! (Gatas at Kape)


David Guison sporting his really cool hair!



I couldn't believe I was beside international blogger, Anastasia Siantar! I love how she says "thank you" like a rapper... "think yo'!" :)


Just look at how cheap she was selling her shoes...


My ultimate Lookbook idol, Cheyser Pedregosa



And, ladies and gentlemen, I got two of the Lookbook-famous Cheyser rings!
                  

From Left: Seph and Shai, Patricia Prieto, Stephanie D., Tin Iglesias


The Canon IXUS Ambassadors: David, Kryz, Cheys, Lissa K. and Patricia P.


Thank you Colgate for those free Pro-relief Toothpastes for sensitive teeth!


Ms. Aisa Ipac


The Fashionista Commuter, Ana Gonzales


Anagon's BFF, Paul Chuapoco. "Hi I'm Paul... and you are?..."


Divi Diva, Gelo Arucan


Fashionable people filled the alleys of the Bloggers United.


It's Camille Co! How tall she is that she had to slouch a little just to reach out everybody's height!


Model Robbie Becroft...


...And his girlfriend, Laureen Uy wearing orange heel-less shoes!


                 
                      Famous bloggers + super cheap finds! How did I feel?
                      
                                             OVERWHELMED!

0 comments: