Kim Nieves on Facebook

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Flique Magazine Launch Party

"Hope you guys can come and celebrate with us as we welcome the newest fashion magazine to paint the town PINK, FLIQUE MAGAZINE!" - This post showed up in my news feed as I was checking out my Facebook account. And you know what's next, RSVP! The attire? 90s-inspired + pink! This is what I wore:

Outfit: White Tee, Salmon Shorts, Pink Fringe Necklace, Cream Bag, Rings, Pink Stacked Bracelets, Glasses, Black Belt and Black Brogue Shoes.


We head to Resorts World Manila (With my bf and his cousin, Keyzl) and went straight to the venue, Opus Restaurant & Lounge.


Yeng Constantino is the cover girl for Flique Mag's First Issue, and I got so excited knowing it's the first time I'm gonna see her in person. We sat ... waited... then saw this super cute girl (much like a Korean superstar) on the next table being interviewed by TV networks.


Dammit! How unfamiliar am I of Yeng I didn't know it was her! But seriously, she looked amazingly different. She evolved like a Pokemon!


The ever-beutiful Miss Bianca Valerio hosted the event along with Flique's editor, John Lozano.


After the Magazine lauch, it's time to partaaaay!  We danced and drank with some celebs and bloggers, it was crazy!



Keyzl and I with Paul Chuapoco


With the Bossanova Singer, Sitti.


Daryll were taking shots of Keyzl and I when Carlo Romero OF PBB funnily smiled from behind and joined the pic. Hahaha!


Overall, it was an awesome clubbing experience!


Grab your copy now of Flique Magazine available at 7-11 outlets nationwide!


0 comments: