Kim Nieves on Facebook

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Manila International Auto Show 2012

Ever since I got involved with business, I have developed this fetish for cars. Maybe because of the fact that if I get successful, I can afford to buy lots of these babies. Be it a Ferrari F430 or a perfectly-restored Box-type Lancer, an awesome automobile never ceases to fascinate me. You can't get me to look at anything else the moment a hot car passes by. And to satisfy my lust for these precious metals, it has been my devotion to attend the annual Manila International Auto Show (MIAS). Started in 2005, the event attracts tens of thousands of visitors every year. And what can you expect here? Nice Cars, hot asses and lots of freebies!
Outfit: Blue Blazer, White Polka-Dot Vest, Black Leggings worn under Denim Skirt.
Outfit: Blue Blazer, and Black Leggings worn under a Denim Skirt
It was first day of April, and I wasn't fooling around when I said I wanted to take pictures of each of the car show's ladies. (Now that sounds a little lesbian don't you think?) ...And just like I did last year, I tagged my honey Daryll and his brother, Darwin along to the show, as they are also car enthusiasts. We were all excited 'cause we know we would be seeing newly-launched car models and sexy car show girls in skin-revealing minis! Haha! We got exhilarated upon entering the World Trade Center, much like kids on their first time to an amusement park!
              Some of the high-end cars showcased on the event:
Some of  the high-end cars showcased on the show.
      Hyundai Elantra bagged the Car of the Year Award for 2011-2012!
Hyundai Elantra bags the 2011-2012 Car of the Year Award!
                             A couple of Ferraris: Silver and Red
A couple of Ferraris: Silver and Red
                                Some of the hot girls of MIAS 2012:
The Hot Models of MIAS 2012
                                Ford Mustang: Then and Now
Mustang: then and now.
                                Watching the video of BMW's History
Watching BMW's history...

                       

0 comments: