Kim Nieves on Facebook

Friday, July 20, 2012

Reay, Set, Glitter!

Sex is always difficult the first time ...so is blogging! And I'm so old-fashioned I haven't had any experience with both, though I'm gonna pop the cherry of the latter! So yeah, It's my first time to blog! :)


I know that, Spongebob! But forgive me, this is gonna be my hobby diary! Oh Wait. Why do I need to blog when I can just get an effing diary? *head scratch*
.
.
.
*face lights up* Ding! Because papers decompose, webpages don't! Lol! No, really I'm doing this for personal satisfaction. But if my posts can help you one way or another, I'd be happier and more satisfied!

Well, my free time pretty much revolves around FASHION, GATE-CRASHING TO EVENTS, DIYs and MY BOYFRIEND. So these are what I'm gonna be blogging about the most! (Except for the last one, he's non-showbiz, you know...) I'm also going to add a bit of my mind's randomness here... For the meantime, here are some details about me you can feed on, and I feel too lazy to type an eloquent autobiography so I decided to just do it outline-style! Here we go:

These are just tidbits of myself, you'll get to know me better soon. :) One thing that makes blogging difficult for the first time is dealing with the jittery feeling of opening yourself up to the public. But what the heck! I believe can do this... so help me God. Now I cut the ribbon to officially open my blog, my crazy little world. Glitters may be tiny pieces, but they do shine and sparkle!

One more thing: Welcome Amigos!!!

0 comments: