Kim Nieves on Facebook

Friday, July 27, 2012

Mommy Fashion

It's amusing to think of what will happen on our golden years. Will I still be pretty? Will I be rich? (No, I'm not going to sing Que Sera, Sera here.) And at times, our mind flies onto how will we look like when we get old. Fact is that a myriad of people end up being boring on their old age, aesthetically speaking. But not all. Try to check out this this really cool mommy: Tessie Singson.

Mother to fashion blogger JP Singson, She is indeed one of the most stylish mums I've ever known. If internet ever existed on her days, I bet she'd be the Bebe Zeva of the old era. And she's one aged woman who dresses fashionably without looking like a mamasang. Just look at how she can pull off boots and such with her age. No wonder why she was chosen as one of Preview Magazine's Best Dressed of 2012.

I really like how she describes her style on this recent video with Preview Mag:
        
                   Oh, how I wish I could be like her when I get older.

0 comments: